In this article, we are going to show you how to get rid of HPV with the help of carrot juice and green vegetables.
Genital warts are one of the most clear symptoms of the presence of the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV).
Without a doubt, they are terribly annoying and, despite eliminating them at some point, it is essential to get rid of the underlying disease so that they do not reappear.
In this sense, natural juices made from carrots and green vegetables are two excellent weapons at your disposal.
The carrot, without a doubt, is one of the most effective foods for treating human papillomavirus.
This is due, fundamentally, to the fact that it contains a large amount of vitamin A, which plays a vital role in strengthening the immune system.
Think, in this sense, that there is no artificial cure for viruses like HPV, but it is the body itself that must fight and end it with its own weapons. And it achieves this by optimizing the immune system.
Preparing carrot juice is very simple:
- Just put, inside a blender, a couple of peeled, washed, and chopped carrots into small fragments.
- Then, add a glass of water to make the result more liquid.
- In addition, you can add a clove of garlic to the mixture since, in this way, you will benefit from all the antioxidants that this food contains.
- To sweeten the taste, you can add a tablespoon of natural honey.
Green Vegetable Juices
As with carrots, green vegetables can also help you in your fight against HPV.
In fact, in addition to juices, you must make them the fundamental base on which your diet revolves from now on.
And be careful with what you eat, because it will be useless to take these juices if you then abuse meats, fats, and fried foods.
It may seem strange to prepare a juice from green vegetables, but I assure you that its taste will surprise you.
- First, put a couple of raw lettuce leaves inside the juicer, which will provide you with a good dose of vitamins A and C.
- Then add a piece of kale and a few spinach leaves. The first will help you thanks to its vitamin K content, which promotes blood circulation, and the second will provide you with potassium and iron.
- Then you must add some chard, as its antioxidants will play a key role in your healing process.
- Finally, add a green apple to give it a sweet taste.
- If, when blending everything, the mixture does not reach a texture that you find pleasant, add half a glass of water to make it more liquid.
- And, if you want to make its taste a little more palatable, half a squeezed lemon will be very useful.
Lastly… what should you do if you have HPV?
These were some tips to help you know how to deal with HPV. However, there is much more you need to do if you really want to get rid of HPV and warts forever.
What you need to do is GET RID OF THE ROOT of the problem.
For that reason, I recommend you to look into Dr. Kirkland's story and how he was able to cure HPV and get rid of warts for good.
I wish you great success in your recovery!
Medically reviewed by Dr. Amy Wilson. Dr. Amy Wilson, born in the United States, obtained her medical degree from Lincoln University School of Medicine. Specializing in obstetrics and gynecology, she’s dedicated 15 years to women’s health, becoming a distinguished gynecologist and serving in various U.S. medical institutions.